Nature

Comments

The best feeling in the world is when you have the time to walk in the park and appreciate nature. Hearing this made me clear my mind. It is very helpful especially when you are having a bad day. I usually walk to the park or on the side of the road and simply see the beauty of the world and just reflect on life. I don't get to do this anymore because of my busy schedule but this truly helped me because I've been having a tough week. Thank you for this!

The bits that I treasure a lot are times that I can have my own time for myself. Exploring non toxic and polluted places for me to relax. I always make sure that at least one time a year I go out of town, some places that are not usually visited but has a very relaxing environment. I got my ways to treasure nature, I value everything that is created for us by our Lord. I like it when I come to know people who are into nature also. I feel that person understands what I am feeling.

You are right the most beautiful time of the day is that.I also use to walk in the park in the evening when there is remaining some light.The nature looks very beautiful and i love to remain in that trance.

01/26/2017 6:14pm

Nature is full of beauties and blessings for humanity. The dancing winds, the smiling flowers and the lofty mountains are only some of these beauties. Nature can fill our lives with real joy, goodness and happiness. To a lover of nature, every object of nature is as much living as any human being. Nature is a manifestation of God. Nature is permeated with the same soul that dwells in man.

Sounds so relaxing! Like sounds of nature! There are making me calm!

09/16/2017 12:02am

This person is a great expert! His talks are very interesting!

09/28/2017 3:23am

Nature is one of the big blessings that God has given us. It is a beautiful and useful creation wherein aside from the fact that it beautifies the surroundings, it give us the feeling of home and gives us something for our survival. It is very important. That is why God has said in Genesis, He gave the man the authority to rule over the creation, take care of it and benefit from it. It is just because of the improper attitudes of man towards the nature that makes it worst like this.